Career Transitions OUTPLACEMENT
Career transition programs. A tailor-made and personalized solution, designed to help employees transition quickly and successfully into new jobs opportunities through the management of the current career, as well as the future professional expansion of talent.
Presencial and virtual. Oriented to reposition talents. Focused on optimizing the conditions of employability of people in labor reintegration processes. Based on a learning methodology from coaching, for a job search effective and successful professional development.
SERVICES TARGET TO:
- EXECUTIVES IN SEARCH OF PROFESSIONAL REINTEGRATION
- EXPATRIATES GOING THROUGH A JOB REPOSITIONING
BENEFITS FOR THE PROFESSIONAL
- EASES THE EMPLOYABILITY OF UNEMPLOYED CONTRIBUTORS
- SHORTENS THE UNEMPLOYMENT TIMES OF THE PROFESSIONAL
- PROVIDES TOOLS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF FUTURE LABOR SKILLS
- CONTRIBUTES TO LABOR REINCORPORATION BY MAKING THE PARTICIPANT MORE COMPETENT.
BENEFITS FOR THE COMPANY
- ADDS VALUE TO THE COMPANY AND TO THE PROFESSIONAL LEAVING THE ORGANIZATION
- INCREASES INTERNAL LOYALTY AND EXTERNAL REPUTATION OF THE COMPANY
- IMPROVES THE CLIMATE THAT GENERATES CHANGE FOR THOSE REMAINING IN THE COMPANY
- POSITIONING THE IMAGE OF THE COMPANY IN RESTRUCTURING PERIODS