Services Wall Chase Executive Wall Chase Partners Wall Chase Solutions Job
Industrial Cyber Security Specialist
Reference # 5748
Multinational Company will select an Industrial Cyber Security Specialist for LATAM.
- Responsible for providing on-site cyber and networking security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for the company and customers in the Oil and Gas; Metals, Minerals and Mining markets;
- On-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, assessments and other related tasks;
- Assume leadership role in assigned projects insuring project delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in industrial automation network systems engineering
- Experience leading networking projects
- General knowledge of current industry standards such as NIST, IEC-62443, etc.
- CISSP or similar security certification like CEH Certified Ethical Hacker is an advantage.
- VCP – VMware Certified Professional
Candidates must be able to travel to: Chile, Perú, Brasil and Argentina (30– 65% travel)
Fluency in English is a must.
Publication date: 28/03/2018
ENTER YOUR SEARCH